The past few weeks have been hard for me. I have kind of lost my way it feels like, in that I don't know exactly how to get to where I want to go in life. There are some options but I'm not sure what the right one is. As of today I have dropped all my classes that I have been taking because I do not need them and most of them were kicking my butt. I have been missing my boyfriend like crazy and wishing he was with me constantly. Overall I have felt on edge lately and have no idea how to clam down.
I blew up at my parents tonight, for something that was slightly reasonable. My cell number was changed without my permission. That may not seem like much, but to me it was huge. So I blew up because rational me has taken a vacation and I have no clue where she is. I really want her back, but right now don't know how to make that happen. I feel like a failure because I'm not finishing my classes, but at the same time I feel more human because I'm not forcing myself to go through the motions of being in school. In short I'm just mad. That's all I have for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment