Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life

So in my last post I said I was interviewing to be a youth director, but I did not get that job. And in a way I was relieved. That may sound weird, but it's true. I don't have to be the role model for teenagers who need someone way more better at that than I am. So no job at a church (just yet) but today I go to find out what classroom I will be in full time at a pre-school. And I'm still not dressed (even though I have to be in there in 45min) and I'm writing on here.

It is hard to for me to get excited about anything these days. So while I should be over the moon about this new job, all I can think about is what job I could have next or what big change life could hold. I am finding all the things that are wrong about this job and not everything that is good about it. Maybe it has something to do unsettled feeling I still have, I don't know. But what I do know is that I need to shower and get dressed so I can go seal the deal (so to speak) on this new job, and then go to Talbots for one of my last days there, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment