If there is anything that might test your faith it's football. For three months a year I am a total football fanatic, to the point that fall saturdays are meant for college football and very little else. But if your team is losing then it's hard to keep your faith sometimes. I am a Clemson and a South Carolina fan and as weird as that may seem there are more of us than people think. Last year Clemson made it to the ACC Championship game but are only 3-3 this year. Carolina barely made it to a bowl game last year and are 4-2 this season. I have sat through the 0-11 season at Carolina and the 2-9 season at Clemson, so I know what's it like to almost lose your faith in your team. But this year is really testing it because both teams have talent and good coaches, but they are not really capitalizing on it. That may be the most frustrating thing to watch.
But I still watch the games, and go when I can because no matter what they are my teams.
No comments:
Post a Comment