Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A New Path... possibly

Tomorrow night begins a new path for me, one that I am not completely sure I am meant to take but I know I am called to try. I am interviewing to be a children's and youth director at a church in downtown Charleston. I have been fighting a call for years and I finally accepted that I am meant to work in the church. I may still be fighting a call to be ordained but that I am less sure about that than I am about working in the church. And I know that working with children is part of my future, and being a director of children's ministry may just be what I am called to do. All that I know for sure right now is that I am scared about this interview. My new path may begin tomorrow night, but then again it may not.

No comments:

Post a Comment