Monday, December 13, 2010

Graduation

So I graduated today. Finally finished my undergrad degree, even though it seemed like it would never happen at times. My parents weren't sure at times either, but I couldn't blame them for that. Today was a good day, a day to be thankful and to celebrate. It definitely was time in my life that I had to have faith in order to get through. After transferring schools and failing far too many classes I should receive my diploma in the mail by March. And yet my father always has a way to bring it down.

He can forget so much, like what to get my mom for Christmas or how I did on a paper but he can hear somethings once and remember it forever. I made a comment about where John could stay over a month ago and he has clung to that like crazy. And yet just yesterday he was telling me that I make good decisions and that he knows I make good decisions. But that is not enough for him I guess and it sucks. He can't trust me about this. It sucks, but there is very little I can do about it. I'm thinking about writing him a letter or something because I can't just tell him all of this. So we will see. Maybe one day my dad will get off my back about somethings and learn that I can live my life and not completely screw it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment