So this post is about things that aggravate me. Like how you can empty the trash only for it to be full a day later. Seriously, why does it fill up so fast? And the annoying sound my tv makes when it's off, which causes me to leave it on more than I should. But those are little things compared to others.
Like when a friend won't call you back. You call and leave a message, follow it up with a text a few days later, maybe a facebook message a few days after that. But you get nothing in response. Now this friend has always done this and it's one of those things that you either don't focus on or it will ruin your friendship. Usually it doesn't bother, I know it's just one of her quirks and it's nothing personal against me. She does this to other people and they too mention it occasionally. But there are times when it does suck. The weekend I got engaged I called her 10 times before leaving her a message telling her what happened. Now that was not how I wanted to tell my maid of honor. But there are times when she does come through, like the weekend after I ended my engagement and she let me come up and visit her, no questions asked. She and I are in a constant cycle of not talking, and then speaking everyday. It has been like that since we went to college. Now I'm trying to find out if she would want to share an apartment with me, and I can't get an answer. I am not overwhelming her with calls and texts and the like, but I would like to talk to my best friend.
*as a disclaimer I am NOT trashing her in any way. I love this girl like a sister, but she does have annoying habits just like I'm sure I do as well
No comments:
Post a Comment