Ever have one of those days when one little thing can turn it all around? A phone call, a conversation, realizing you forgot to do something. Well today turned into one of those days for me, without any warning. I got to babysit Daisy today, for the first time in two weeks, I got boxes to begin packing my apartment, even heard from two potential jobs. Everything was going well. Until the girl who was supposed to sub-let my apartment let me know that she would be unable to at this point. So I am back at square one with my apartment for the second time. And when I let my parents know, my dad flipped out at me for taking my name off the sub-leasing list last week and made me cry. And when I called to talk to my boyfriend he didn't pick up the phone the first time and after talking to me for less than 10min hung up to call his best friend. So I guess he didn't get that I was upset and would have liked to talk to him longer. Oh well. He claims that he will call me back, but I will be surprised if I get more than a 30sec goodnight call.
So there is it, today is one of those days when I just feel down and would rather run away from it all and start over somewhere. I don't get the point of going on the way things are and maybe if I could go somewhere where no one knew me it would be better. A nice, small town on the coast of Georgia that you can only get to from a two lane road. What do you think? Sound good? Should I do it? Just leave it all behind and go off to a little town in the middle of nowhere?
No comments:
Post a Comment