Sunday, November 7, 2010

Things I thought I would never do

Tonight I realized that I am doing things in my life I never thought I would. I am currently watching a pro-football game, something that I have never done voluntarily before. The reason I'm watching this game is because my boyfriend (John) is a true Colts fan. He is in Mt Pleasant and I'm watching the game by myself! Ask my parents if I would ever watch a pro game on my own and they probably would have laughed at you for even suggesting it. I used to claim that I hated pro football and would never watch a game unless I was forced to.

Well I've been told to never say never because one day you will probably do what you said you would never do. I also used to think that I would never fly alone. I figured I would also be traveling with someone else, and thus never travel alone. Well this week marks two years of flying by myself to meetings. All of this is to really say that things are changing in my life and that I'm ok with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment