Monday, November 1, 2010

Thing's I'm loving

Just a short post about things I'm loving today...
1) cooler weather, so I can bust out my awesome sweaters!
2) the start of the holiday season, Halloween is over, Thanksgiving is on the way and I'm so ready to decorate a tree!
3) being so close to finishing my undergrad degree
4) spending time with great friends over the weekend celebrating Halloween
5) looking forward to some great weekends coming up!

It is really not taking much to get me in a good mood these days, just ask my boyfriend. I'm overly perky right now and it may be freaking him out just a bit. haha. Oh and one more thing I'm loving today, my boyfriend (John) dressed up as the little kid from the movie UP. He was adorable, in his boyscout uniform with the balloons tied to his backpack! I will post a pic as soon as I get one (I wasn't taking pics this past weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment